Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Dying to Be Yours

Hey Oddballs!  EK here from ekgorman designs to share a card for Oddball Art February Challenge.  If you aren't aware the February challenge's theme is "Cute or Die", which lets be honest, is so much fun for all of us anti-valentine kiddos.  

So what did I make...a anti-valentine that is 'dying to be yours'!


Today, I pulled out the digital stamp IMG367, Undead Leni.  I think Leni here is suppose to be a zombie, but I went with a much more realistic look with my coloring (with the exception of her purple eyes).  I pulled out my prisma colored pencils and went to work.


I love the idea of a scarred up gal being at the center of a 'valentine's' card.  

Make sure you get crafting, and get your projects linked up to the February Challenge.  You have till the end of the month to link up your designs, and of course you can load up to three different projects!






No comments:

Post a Comment