Friday, December 22, 2017

Bottle Cap Photo - Tutorial


Hi Oddballs

  
Its me... TinaToday I have a photo tutorial for you. I like to show you...            

                                                    

...how to pimp Bottle Caps
                                         

1. 
 

You select your images and print them in the size of the bottle caps.

2.

Then you punch her out with the circle punch. My here has 1'inch

3.

I already printed 2 images in color because I had already processed them last year.
I have colored the other 3 now with polycolor pencils.

4.

Now the bottle caps are cranked flat with the Big Shot.

4-2.


4-3.


5.

The round paper motifs you can fix with clear glue.

6.

Now there are different ways to cover your motives.
1. with a finished silicone lid
(I can not think of the right name for it)
But I prefer covering with Glossy Accents.

7.

Fill with Glossy Accents and let dry well.

8.

You either stick the bottle caps on a card or
you knock a hole in the edge with a screw and a hammer.

9.

I pulled a key ring through the hole and attached a ball chain to it.
So you can now wear the bottle cap on a bag or the keychain.

I would be glad,
if you also make something nice after the photo tutorial.


I  used for my project.




Feel free to use my code to get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10



See you soon...

Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I simply want too ffer you a huge thumbs up for the exxellent information you've got here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete