Thursday, April 19, 2018

Teacher with Bloody eyeballs


Hello Oddballs



I´m back again, TinaIt´s time for a little reminder of our current Blog Challenge with theme: Messy & Sketchy. I used "Teacher with Bloody Eyeballs - Mrs. Ann Thrax" #102


This time, I created the background with Distress Oxide colors and simply printed the oddball image. 
After that, I just colored only a few details with gel glitter pens.


Use my discount code in the Etsy Shop,
to get again 10% on your next purchase

DTTINA10


If you also feel like participating in our Blog Challenge ...
We look forward to welcoming you soon


See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site
    in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a huge component of folks will miss your excellent writing because
    of this problem.

    ReplyDelete